Login Donate Today

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go for help?
The Social Concern Office handles the majority of our direct assistance programs. They give out food, vouchers, and offer many other programs such as Income Tax preparation and Anger Management. Contact the SCO for questions regarding any of these services. They are open Monday to Friday, during regular business hours.

I haven't received my Tax Receipt?
Tax receipts are prepared beginning each January, and are mailed out when completed. If you've made a donation but have not recieved anything after the next March, contact our Administration Office.

Are there any requirements to becoming a volunteer?
All our volunteers must pass a criminal record check, and cannot be actively receiving assistance form the deparment for which they are or plan to be volunteering for. Other then that, we welcome any committed individuals!